The Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 (as changed) puts employments of area and structures into different classifications known as ‘Use Classes‘.
- Boiling blood, chitterlings, nettlings or soap
- Boiling, burning, grinding or steaming bones
- Boiling or cleaning tripe
- Breeding maggots from putrescible animal matter
- Cleaning, adapting or treating animal hair
- Curing fish
- Dealing in rags and bones (including receiving, storing, sorting or manipulating rags in, or likely to become in, an offensive condition, or any bones, rabbit skins, fat or putrescible animal products of a similar nature)
- Dressing or scraping fish skins
- Drying skins
- Making manure from bones, fish, offal, blood, spent hops, beans or other putrescible animal or vegetable matter
- Making or scraping guts
- Manufacturing animal charcoal, blood albumen, candles, catgut, glue, fish oil, size or feeding stuff for animals or poultry from meat, fish, blood, bone, feathers, fat or animal offal either in an offensive condition or subjected to any process causing noxious or injurious effluvia
- Melting, refining or extracting fat or tallow
- Preparing skins for working
var cfJsHost = ((“https:” == document.location.protocol) ? “https://” : “http://”);
Call Drawing and Planning today on 0208 202 3665 for Change of Use Consultation.
CONTACT DETAILS: Telephone: 020 8202 3665 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 0844 774 8661 Office Address: Mercham House, 25-27 The Burroughs, Hendon, London, NW4 4AR
We are very social. Are you ?
If its not too much trouble, call Drawing And Planning Today On 020 8202 3665 To Find Out How We Can Help You With Your planning application.