Use Class C1 Hotels and Hostels

The Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 (as changed) puts employments of area and structures into different classifications known as ‘Use Classes‘.

Use Class C1 Hotels and Hostels

Use Class C1 Hotels and Hostels











Use as an inn, boarding or visitor house or as an inn where, in each one case, no critical component of consideration is given:—

  • Hotel
  • Boarding house
  • Guest house
  • Hostel
Contact Drawing And Planning 

Call Drawing and Planning today on 0208 202 3665 for Change of Use Consultation.

Tags planning consultants in london, planning advisors in london, architects in london, change of use from B4, planning consultants Planning consultants and architects in london

CONTACT DETAILS: Telephone: 020 8202 3665 Email: Fax: 0844 774 8661 Office Address: Mercham House, 25-27 The Burroughs, Hendon, London, NW4 4AR

We are very social. Are you ?

If its not too much trouble, call Drawing And Planning Today On 020 8202 3665 To Find Out How We Can Help You With Your planning application.