The Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 (as changed) puts employments of area and structures into different classifications known as ‘Use Classes‘.
- Retail distribution centers,
- Hair stylists
- Funeral directors,
- Travel and ticket offices,
- Post work places (yet not sorting business locales)
- Pet shops
- Sandwich bars
- Local contract shops
- Burial service executives
- Web bistros
Permitted change from A1
- A2 – Deposit taker
- Mixed use of A1 and up to 2 flats for C3 use
- A2, A3 or B1 (up to 150 sqm; for up to 2 years)
Call Drawing and Planning today on 0208 202 3665 for Change of Use Consultation.
Telephone: 020 8202 3665
Fax: 0844 774 8661
Office Address: Mercham House, 25-27 The Burroughs, Hendon, London, NW4 4AR
We are very social. You ?
If its not too much trouble, call Drawing And Planning Today On 020 8202 3665 To Find Out How We Can Help You With Your planning application.